2016 Higher Education Web Survey Report is here!
The 3rd Annual Higher Education Web Survey Report is here!
The results are in! TERMINALFOUR is proud to release our 3rd Annual Higher Education Web Survey report. Since launching in 2014, the survey has gone from strength to strength and this year it surged with participants from 298 unique institutions taking apart.
The report will give you insights into the latest digital marketing trends and priorities in the ever-evolving role of the web in Higher Education including:
• What organizational goals have the most impact on defining the web strategies of higher education institutions around the world?
• How many institutions don’t have a published strategic plan?
• Is Facebook still the most relevant social media platform?
• Is traditional marketing dead?
• What's the possible impact of tighter visa or travel restrictions on an institution's ability to meet recruitment targets?
The full 2016 Higher Education Web Survey Report is available to download here in a handy PDF format. We hope that findings give you some inspiration, some validation and some insights into the digital marketing & recruitment efforts of senior management, marketing, web and recruitment professionals in higher education worldwide. We hope you share the report and that it ignites conversations and debates within your teams.
We’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions so please feel free to leave a comment below.Tagged: Survey , Higher Education Leave a comment