2016 Higher Education Web Survey Report
The third annual TERMINALFOUR higher education web survey report is now available to download (for FREE).
Survey of 377 marketing, web, recruitment and leadership professionals from 298 higher education institutions in the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and South Africa.
The report will give you insights into the latest digital marketing trends and priorities in the ever-evolving role of the web in Higher Education including:
- What organizational goals have the most impact on defining the web strategies of higher education institutions around the world?
- How many institutions don’t have a published strategic plan?
- Is Facebook still the most relevant social media platform?
- Is traditional marketing dead?
- What's the possible impact of tighter visa or travel restrictions on an institution's ability to meet recruitment targets?
Download the free report today and discover where your university or college stands in the global scheme of things.