This week we’re wishing the TERMINALFOUR blog a very happy first birthday. We’re also having trouble believing it’s been a whole year since we first launched our inaugural blog post.
It’s been a whirlwind year that has seen our little blog go from strength to strength. To celebrate our first birthday we’re doing a roundup of the most popular posts of the past 12 months:
- Part 1: The best higher education digital marketing campaigns of 2014
- What I took away from Ethan Marcotte’s responsive design workshop
- Part 2: The best higher education digital marketing campaigns of 2014
- The web content merry go round
- Is your university guilty of using clichéd images?
- Why mastering the art of the student blog is a must for any university
- UK clearing: The 2014 digital marketing winners
- 3 ways colleges and universities are using Instagram
- 5 of the best higher ed home pages
- 3 University web design pitfalls to avoid
We want to thank everyone who has subscribed and followed this blog over the past year; we hope you have found it informative and that you will continue to stop by for weekly posts about all things tech in higher Ed!