Selecting a Digital Agency for a Higher Education Website Redesign Project
This unbiased* webinar will outline the Top 10 Common Pitfalls to avoid when selecting the right partner for your higher education institution.
- 41 minutes
How to picking the RIGHT partner for your institution
Like a lot of things in life, the selection of a Digital Agency to help spearhead your digital transformation project is all down to one thing – The Right Fit. Does their vision match yours? Are they results and conversion focused? Are they ambitious and visionary; knowledgeable and skilled (both in design and also technology/coding)? Can you work with them? Do you like them, trust them? This is often the difference between success (in the long-term) and buyer’s remorse.
This unbiased* webinar will outline the Top 10 Common Pitfalls to avoid when selecting the right partner for your higher education institution. Some areas covered:
- The project team (Getting to know them)
- Dissecting a Design Portfolio (what it really means)
- Technical questions to ask
- What makes them different? What questions to ask?
- Conversion optimization: What’s their approach?
- Confirming deliverables, are you on the same page?
Who should attend?
- Website budget holders
- Web communication and technology professionals
- Communications and marketing professionals
*We’re not a Digital Agency ourselves but we’ve worked with plenty in delivering more than 600+ web transformation projects. These insights were hard earned.
Founder & CEO, Terminalfour