Connecting the Dots: Ellucian & Terminalfour
What if you could increase online conversion, improve user experience and enhance competitiveness simply by connecting your Ellucian CMS, CRM and Student Information Systems?
- 57 minutes
We look at some of the major benefits to joining the dots between your enterprise and marketing systems
All too often university and college websites/digital marketing channels are standalone to the back office operation or recruitment function.
But they don't need to be. What if you could connect these channels to your 'back office' systems?
What if you could increase online conversion, improve user experience and enhance competitiveness simply by connecting your CMS, CRM and Student Information Systems?
In this webinar, we look at some of the major benefits of joining the dots between your enterprise and marketing systems and your online channels (websites, social, etc.).
We explore how you maximize your IT investment and utilize all the valuable information across your systems to deliver a personalized and engaging user experience.
- Bridging the gap between Student Information Systems, CRM and Marketing Content
- How can system integration help you drive conversion?
- What are the pros and cons?
- Practical tips, case-study examples
- Proven techniques linking your Digital Marketing & Web Content Management solution with Ellucian Recruit CRM and Student Information Systems such as Ellucian Banner, Quercus, Elevate and Colleague.
Founder and CEO Terminalfour