The 2014 Higher Education Web Survey report
Ever wondered what your peer’s attitudes towards digital marketing and the web are?
In our first annual higher education web survey report, almost 250 individuals and 169 higher education institutions reveal where they focus their online marketing activities, how they measure their online efforts and how they engage with their audiences.
Discover the results for yourself by downloading a free report today which includes:
- What percentage of higher education institutions have a published web strategy
- What metrics institutions rely on to measure success
- Which organizational goals have the most impact on defining the web strategy for institutions
- Which social media accounts does institutions give the most time and consideration to
- Which channels institutions have in place to optimize student recruitment efforts?