The role involves providing a polite, helpful, and knowledgeable interface to customers by telephone and email as part of our Client Support team. The role will particularly deal with recording and satisfying customer support queries, change requests and small development tasks. As TERMINALFOUR support an international client base some travel may be necessary.
This hands-on technical role will offer the candidate the ideal position to learn and use a wide range of technologies. The role will specifically involve the following:
- Recording and logging customer queries and requests by telephone and email
- Ensuring that from initial logging of an issue, it is attended to systematically until closure according to our internal support procedures
- Implementing any changes or small development tasks requested by clients or colleagues
- When necessary, escalate issues or liaise with third parties.
- Accurately record details of communications with clients and third parties
- Produce internal customer service related reports and documentation
- Population of certain areas of our Intranet and Client extranet facilities
- Offer support to clients with varying technical skill levels across a broad geographic distribution.
- Self starter and a "Can do" attitude
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of customer needs and technical problems
- Offer or implement effective and timely solutions to problems, concerns and issues
- Seek information and diagnose technical problems in a systematic way
- Communicate clearly and concisely both by telephone and in writing.
- Build a high level of technical competency in the TERMINALFOUR product portfolio
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to create professional documentation for internal company use and for clients.
- An interest in and experience in web and database based technologies as well hardware and operating systems including:
HTML/XHTML (A high standard will be expected including knowledge and experience of cross browser/platform compatibility issues).
- Knowledge of open source solutions including Linux is a key advantage
- Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours to facilitate clients in different time zones
Negotiable depending on experience
Click here to apply for this role